Homemade Coconut Cream Pie LaraBars (makes 4 bars)
The easiest, tastiest 15 minutes you’ll ever spend in the kitchen!
Ingredients (all organic):
1. 1/4 cup dates, pits removed & chopped (leave the skins on)
2. 1/3 cup raw almonds
3. 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
4. 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
1. Put almonds into food processor and pulse until chopped finely. Approx. 2. min.
2. Add dates, coconut and coconut oil into food processor with chopped almonds.
3. Turn the processor on medium until the whole thing begins to clump together. Approx. 2 min.
4. Lay down some plastic wrap on a cutting board.
5. Divide the mixture into 4 balls, approximately the same size.
6. Wrap each one in it’s own plastic wrap and refrigerate.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Total Fat: 5.3 g
Saturated Fat: 2.2 g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.8 g
Monounsaturated Fat: 2.0 g
Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
Sodium: 1.3 mg
Potassium: 134.0 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 10.3 g
Dietary Fiber: 2.0 g
Sugars: 7.6 g
Protein: 1.7 g
This is the best recipe of all time!
FAST, EASY, CHEAP, FRIGGIN DELICIOUS!!